Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Model UN 2 Final

         Personally I think that everything i learned in Model UN 2 is important, from learning how to write a position to learning the background of a country. I really enjoyed this year because we had a lot of topic to discuss about. The topic that really got my attention was the drug cartel one because it is a serious issue right now.. and by learning more about it, maybe we will grow up and stop the drug cartel world and achieve Nirvana.


         I apply Model UN every day of my life, when it comes to discussion or arguing with someone or watching the daily news and learning something new about the world. A example can be the way we dress for a simulation, it teaches discipline by wearing formal clothes and who is going to wear jeans for a job interview. :O Thats how i apply Model UN to daily life..  discipline and responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment